I saw a tweet that said "Today is January 78th" and I don't think I've ever related to anything more! What a month! What a long, long month! I spent the month planning a fantastic #ATXconnectionmixer, getting ready for the year ahead, and trying my best to finish a whole 30 strong (I did!) Looking forward to February, I plan on getting a lot of fun yearly goals out of the way, celebrating Valentine's day with Tucker in a way that is very us, and preparing myself for SxSW!
But first, here are my January goals recapped!
Try Whole 30 | Did it! Finished it all up! Coming to a blog post near you sometime in the next two weeks!
Go to the movies 5 times | Did it! I saw Call Me By Your Name, I, Tonya, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, The Post, Phantom Thread and wowowowowowow. All of the movies I chose were great. February will certainly be just as good of a month for movies! I'm planning on seeing Hostiles, Black Panther, Cloverfield Paradox, A Fantastic Woman and Annihilation!
Complete two self initiated projects | Done! Well-- I shot ONE! I shot some photos with my friend Mary that at their best feel like they could meld seamlessly into a copy of Vanity Fair.
Focus on destressing | Done! I've been an ambassador with Hiatus Day Spa in Austin for about a month now, and this month I got a very relaxing facial!
Keep an intuition and gratitude journal | Done! Whoa! I wanted to start my year strong with getting in tune with my intuition and boy, was it spot on!
1) Get new luggage | I ordered luggage from Amazon at a steal for $150 before my trip to New York and before I could get it home from the trip it broke into pieces. I'm doing a fair amount of traveling this year, and I really need to find luggage that suits me and fits my budget.
2) Plan two upcoming trips | I know the destination of the two trips, but I need to sit down and work out logistics.
3) Try a dance class | The time in the year is here where the fitness related goals come into play! This month I'm trying a choreography based dance class!
4) Get a massage | I've never done it before, and it's on my big yearly goal list so the time is now.
5) Get my camera gear cleaned + prepared for SxSW | No one likes gear maintenance... so we're going to make it a goal and maybe it will get done!
What's on your goal list for February? What are you hoping to accomplish, big or small?