So I chose this word of the year and the word I chose was QUALITY.
It's been a challenge to say the least. I thought it would be fun to give you a little update every month of where I'm honing in the quality and how I'm doing. This keeps me accountable because I know I'll want to talk about it here on the blog, and it keeps me humble too.
This month I accomplished the following quality related things!
- I stopped biting my fingernails.
- I ate smarter.
- I visited the gym a handful of times.
- When searching for a new place, I searched within the direct vicinity of my gym and BINGO. Found a place much much closer.
- I found a home that was much better than my last apartment.
- When buying furniture for the new home, we chose fewer smarter pieces.
- I decided to not buy any new clothes in January and I succeeded!
- I moved out of the dungeon apartment.
- I moved into a beautiful home and I'm looking forward to making it feel nice and homey.
- I logged my work hours and tried to get more accomplished in more focused work time.
Here are some things I'd like to focus on for February!
- Continue to not bite my nails.
- Come up with a gym schedule.
- Continue to log my work hours and plan out my weeks beforehand.
- Choose outfits ahead of time and pull them out of my closet.
- Take more time for self care.
- Try to enjoy working more. (Like right now. I'm sitting outside in my backyard, cycling between blogging and editing photos and drinking champagne!)
- Eat out less. Eat in more.
What was your word of the year? How are you focusing in on it? How'd you do in January?