Presented with very little context & with a montage of some of my favorite pictures of my 25 year old self: here are a list of the things I want to accomplish before I turn 26.
1) Get at least two haircuts (up one from 25!)
2) Shoot a personal project a month.
3) Develop a fitness routine that I like.
4) Make blogging a priority.
5) Go to a conference.
6) Take Hank to obedience training.
7) Cook my way through a cookbook with Tucker.
8) Visit a state I've never been to before.
9) Pay off our credit card.
10) Bake cookies & mail them to my grandma.
11) Run a 5k (Oh God, I'm gonna regret this)
12) Shoot with a different camera every month.
13) Get rid of all of my shoes that don't make my feet happy.
14) Listen to more music & pick an album of the month.
15) Go on six trips in the next year for work, pleasure &/or reflection.
16) Get a tattoo.
17) Attend a concert of my choosing.
18) Make a living wage as a photographer while paying taxes & investing in my business!(!!!!!!)
19) Have dinner at 5 of Austin's best & most renowned restaurants.
20) Take a trip alone.
21) Find a hobby.
22) Compliment strangers more.
23) Dress in happiness daily.
24) Go on a trip for Chuckermoon 5!(!!!!!!!!)
25) Make date night a priority & invest in my marriage.
26) Plant some things & encourage them to grow.