I had an entire blog written about how life feels crumbly, but instead I'm choosing positivity, gratefulness, and happiness. I'm choosing to kick my legs and swim. Here are 10 amazing things.
1) Making my Aunt Debbie's Coconut Cake for a gathering of my favorite friends in celebration of Thanksgiving! FRIENDSGIVING.
2) Soft scarves. Leggings as pants with long comfy cozy sweaters. Heck yes.
3) We're moving to Texas! For real! And it will be here so soon which is exciting in this context and not stressful at all.
4) My birthday! I love birthdays. I love my birthday! And ITS SO SOON! December 20th, can't wait to party with you.
5) Christmas. And having all of my Christmas presents for the ones I love ready to wrap. Bliss. Bliss I tell you.
6) The Parcel Exchange ladies. Those girls are my cheerleading squad with this move. They are pushing me and cheering for me. They are making sure I'm loved and they are praying for me. That's 110% great.
7) THANKSGIVING. It's such a good holiday. Family. Stuffing. Getting to see some farm animals. Definitely worth getting excited about.
8) I'm actually a photographer. I'm actually doing it. And I love it. I feel like I'm made to tell stories. This aspect of life is more amazing than my wildest dreams, because just over a year ago I had a bit of a quarter life crisis and realized I had no clue what I loved. I had no clue what I wanted to do forever a year ago. AND NOW I KNOW.
9) I'm alive. I'm healthy. I'm breathing. I have a headache, but that will go away soon. I have people who care about my well being. I live in a warm apartment. I have enough.
10) I'm thankful my human experience is different than anyone else's and I have the unique chance to live my story. No one else can be me, you know?
Okay. Your turn. Tell me 10 great things, even though it's Monday.